We had a pleasure of sitting down with Daniel Erickson, lead writer for Star Wars: The Old Republic, and he was nice enough to answer us some burning questions that the SWTOR community suggested us to ask. Here’s a recap of the most important information and you can view the video bellow.
- It is highly unlikely that there will be a pre-release character creator like the one that was present in Dragon Age and Mass Effect.
- There will be different size raids for different difficulties. It is not yet fully defined what those sizes will be for the bigger raid, but smaller raid will be 8 man
- No dynamic content in the same sense as in Rift
- Number of characters per server not defined yet. Guess is that you can have enough to play each class per server, but not yet sure.
- Kicking people off a cliff in PvP matches – YES
- Changing character look after you create it (barber shop) – probably not at ship
- You can have 5 companions on your main character and 5 companions on all your alts and they will all be able to craft at the same time (offline queue) (please watch the interview for better explanation)
- Crafted equipment is what you will need to go into a raid to get the best equipment ever on the server (please watch the interview for better explanation)
- Vanity pets (sly smile – no comment – watch the interview – you will know)
14 Responses to “Daniel Erickson Interview – Exclusive Info Revealed”