This Terms of Service (“Terms and Conditions”) describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access and use of the Website.
If you agree to these Terms of Service, then you may use the Swtor Life Website. If you do not agree to any of these terms, then please do not use the Swtor Life Website.
Swtor Life may now or in the future permit the submission of User Content, including, without limitation, forum postings, artwork, photos, writings, illustrations, music, audio, sound effects, video, sketches, graphics, or audio-visual works, plus the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Content. You understand that whether or not such Content is published, Swtor Life does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any such submissions.
By submitting User Content you you grant Swtor Life a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free right to use, reproduce, distribute, display, perform, make derivative works of, transmit or otherwise utilize submitted information (images and text). In addition to the foregoing, you grant Swtor Life the right to syndicate submitted information and use submitted information in connection with any service offered by Swtor Life or its associated web sites. You acknowledge that the rights granted to Lotro Life to submitted material are perpetual.
Users shall not post any inappropriate materials including, but not be limited to:
- Hate material, including, without limitation, defamatory, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive imagery, content or language.
- Pornography or obscene or indecent material.
- Political Propaganda. The site cannot have an obvious political agenda, or one that has blatant messaging of slogans and attacks on religions, ethnic groups, or personalities, or that would otherwise tarnish LICENSOR’s reputation.
- Advertising or other commercial messages or materials.
- Any copyrighted materials of a third party (without prior permission from the owner of such material).