- Razer, maker of gaming peripherals, has created SWTOR themed gaming gear. They have a trailer and images of it on their site and there is also a contest going on. We will have more on this once we talk to Razer ourselves.
Recap of live stream with Daniel Erickson
- Tatooine is absolutely huge. Even with a mount it took a while to get from one place to another
- Blizz is a Jawa companion that only Bounty Hunters receive. He is a DPS gadgeteer.
- Companions have their own equipment screen, but not all of them change their look (like the Jawa companion). Those that don’t change look with gear have special “different look kits” that we’ll here more about soon
- Player mounts (vehicles) have different designs, speeds and cost
- There are Sarlaac in the game and you can chuck people into them. Whether they were thinking PvP or PvE is unclear.
- Droid companions get their own unique type of armor plating, as in the KOTOR series
- There is one more warzone that has not be announced and that people will be excited about because it is “special”.
- Tatooine is visitable by all classes, Dune Sea will be a huge PvP server hotspot
- When you die, there is a Medical Probe option that revives you exactly where you died. Upon revival you have 12 secs of Ultra-Stealth that no one can see.
- You can not level purely through PvP
Due to the previous post getting humongous I have decided to create the Part 2 of our live blog. Hope you stay with us because we still gave about 4 hours of coverage left.
2 Responses to “Live Blog E3 2011 Day 1 (Part 2)”