During the pre-E3 press conference in Los Angeles, dr. Ray Muzyka announced the new content we will be seing in The Old Republic this year. It was not mentioned whether this will be a paid expansion or a patch update, but from the rumors it seems this will be given to players for free (unverified). The amount of new stuff certainly warrants for the patch to be called an expansion because every aspect of the game will have something new added to it. Here are the most important things announced along with the content trailer.
- New companion – HK-51 (we had him on our companions page since December)
- New playable race – Cathar
- New level cap
- New planet – Makeb
- New warzone – Ancient Hypergates
- New Operation – Terror From Beyond
- New Space Mission – Space Station Assault
- New abilities
- New version of Nightmare difficulty mode.
- Free to play up to level 15 starting this July
10 Responses to “New content for SWTOR announced at E3”