The servers were down for an unscheduled maintenance last night in order to get in a couples fixes players have been experiencing since the launch of 1.2. This is not the first time the servers have gone down unexpectedly since 1.2, but it’s important to realize that this is not unusual. Whenever a big update like we saw with 1.2 gets deployed there will inevitably be a few bugs that seek through that need some TLC. While there is always the hope that these unscheduled maintenance periods are a rare occurrence, it is at least good to know that the development team is hard at work keeping SWTOR up and working for us. Here are the patch notes from last night’s maintenance:
1.2.0c Patch Notes
- Corrected an audio issue that could cause a loud, perpetual “jet engine” sound that is most noticeable on the Republic and Imperial Fleets.
- Corrected a rare issue that could cause players to be unable to access their guild.
Classes and Combat
- Heatseeker Missile: This ability will now only gain extra damage from your additional stacks of Heat Signatures and will not incorrectly detect debuffs from other players.
- Demolition Round: This ability will now only gain extra damage from your additional stacks of Gravity Vortex and will not incorrectly detect debuffs from other players.
- Jeelvic the Jawa will no longer take more DNA samples than intended for purchases.
- Players who were not properly granted final event codex entry and title for defeating Infected Trapjaw, Zama Brak, and Urtagh will be granted both the title and codex entry.
- Increased rewards for players on the losing side of Warzone matches.
- Players will now receive rewards for Warzones if they have earned at least one medal.